Find Out More
From very humble beginnings:
Probably a common experience amongst amateur investors – first getting into the game after being tipped off about a company, watching their share price double, and wishing you’d got in. For me, realising that the company was listed on the FTSE AIM Market and that this particular market offered the potential for sizeable returns, focusing my efforts on AIM seemed like a good idea.
Quickly, though, I found myself frustrated by the information and resources available. As well as often being biased, outdated and lacking in detail, I found that most information was simply regurgitating market updates. I wanted somewhere to go that brought everything together and allowed me to conduct my own research into potential buying opportunities ahead of any such updates.
Created for a purpose:
From this place of discontent with resources available, I set out to create a website that provided AIM investors with the following:
- An up-to-date record of all AIM companies by their respective sector
- An up-to-date record of all AIM dates for the diary
- Insight into AIM companies and trends to help other investors focus their own research
- Reporting on the most informative AIM news and announcements
- Insight into the trading of smaller cap companies, as well as the workings of the London Stock Exchange
Designed for growth:
This remains a work-in-progress. As such, if you feel as though the site can be improved or developed in any way, then please let me know. Please also get in touch if you would like to discuss any potential partnership or advertising opportunities. The ambition is for this to become the number one destination for anyone needing information on the AIM Market, as well as connect with other like-minded investors.