AIM New Issues
No new issues on AIM this week.
AIM Suspensions & Cancellations
OneView Group confirmed its intention to seek shareholder approval for cancelling trading of its shares on AIM. Approval will be sought at a General Meeting on the 27th September in London.
Polemos PLC (PLMO) shares were suspended following failure to make an acquisition or acquisitions which constituted a reverse takeover within the six months provided under AIM Rule 14 following it being classified as a cash shell on 8th March, 2018. They did, however, confirm their intention to acquire the digital media business, Digitalbox.
Shares in Metminco and EPE Special Opportunities were both temporarily suspended pending an announcement.
AIM Share Tips in the Press
Anglo Asian Mining is this week’s Midas Share Tip of the Week.
AIM Risers This Week
- Orosur Mining Inc (+413.89%)
- Transense Technologies (+42.64%)
- Deltex Medical Group (+32.56%)
- Parkmead Group (+25.80%)
- Herenia Resources (+25.00%)
- Biome Technologies (+23.08%)
- Europa Oil & Gas (+17.33%)
- Univision Engineering (+16.67%)
- Craneware (+16.56%)
- Minoan Group (+15.84%)
AIM Fallers This Week
- MBL Group (-33.33%)
- CyanConnode (-27.81%)
- ImmuPharma (-26.65%)
- Image Scan Holdings (-22.67%)
- LXB Retail Properties (-20.65%)
- Kellan Group (-20.00%)
- Oilex (-19.61%)
- Greka Drilling (-16.42%)
- Zanaga Iron Ore Company (-15.75%)
- ValiRx (-15.56%)
AIM Broker Recommendations
The full list of this week’s AIM broker recommendations and price targets can be found in this post.